Monday, September 17, 2012

Yummy Specialty Cakes on Sale by Sweet Sentiments, Anyone?

I usually frequent group buying sites like Ensogo and Metrodeal because although they do include some bad apples every now and then, the majority of their offerings come from merchants who offer great products and services. One of the deals that really gave me bang for the buck was discounts on baked goodies from Sweet Sentiments.

I have availed of Sweet Sentiments vouchers time and again and despite being a home-based business, I have to admire that their quality is very consistent. The truffles, cake pops and cupcakes are what I have purchased from them (because they are the ones offered through discount vouchers) but Kathy, the mommy baker behind SS, does make very lovely fondant cake designs too.
Truffle cake: very sophisticated because of the bittersweet taste. My personal favorite too.
I just found out yesterday through Facebook that Sweet Sentiments is holding a cake sale for the entire month of September: an amazing 30% off their yummy creations. They are including their bestsellers such as the truffle cake, the rocky road, cookies and cream, and caramel. At 30% off, they are slashing their prices from P1200 to just P700. I have to say, the P500 discount is really something, especially since each cake is lovingly baked and decorated, not just slapped together in mass assembly fashion. I have already placed an order, needless to say; my sweet tooth is up for a treat. Woot! woot!

For orders, you can send a PM on the Sweet Sentiments Facebook Page. Kathy usually just offers pick-up in various points in QC and Makati but for the duration of this sale, you can opt for delivery depending on your loaction, so just ask.

Feast your eyes on these lovely cakes-- don't they just call out to be taken home?
Choco caramel cake-- another winner, promise.

Cookies and cream


The classic: Rocky Road


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I being monetarily compensated for writing this post.
Images courtesy of Sweet Sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...