Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MAC Angel and MAC Touch plays Mix-and-Match with MAC Pink Swoon blush

I have really been into brightly colored lipsticks for the past several months but I think the bright streak is over. These days, I am now more into the neutral or subtle lip worn with a smokey eye or just for a no-makeup makeup look. These two babies, MAC Touch and MAC Angel, can pretty much do everything in the neutral lip department. I like pairing both with MAC Pink Swoon, stippled along the cheekbones just for that subtle glow.



2 comments:

  1. Nice colors, I'm thinking of buying Mac Pink swoon blush. How was it? btw, new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MommyNiYale: Nice to see you here :) I like it so far-- it's my go-to pink blush because it has no shimmer and blends well. Planning to post a review next week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...