Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Who wants to be a Sampleroom partner blogger?



Drats, drats, drats!

It's no secret to my family and friends that I love Sampleroom. I got most of them to join this awesome website for free and I regularly stalk it when I should be working :) I even blogged about it here and here. I just visited their blog and saw that this month, they are expanding their blogger's circle to include 24 more!



(You have probably already figured out by now that if you click on the images on my posts you can see them bigger.)

Unfortunately, I can't present this site even for consideration because this blog is not even a year old. Oh well. This is a pretty awesome opportunity though; and if you qualify, then lucky you. For more information, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...